Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another Big Snow









This is why I had to cut my trip to Lisa's short. I think the pictures speak for themselves. I got home after midnight on Thursday/Friday morning. And it's a good thing I did because it's now Monday and the airports are still mostly closed. As of today a few flights have gotten in. Our neighbor, again very kindly plowed our driveway and we will forever be in his debt. It's just so much snow.
My work was closed Monday and it will be closed again tomorrow. They are calling for 5 to 10 more inches of snow to come Tuesday afternoon to Wednesday morning. If that happens I wonder when I'll be back to work. I'm not complaining. Ry and I had fun today working on a Valentine's Day project. We'll see what we get into tomorrow. Hope everyone else is have a wonderful winter!














Daddy had to work on Friday night when the snow first started falling. This was one of his calls.


****UPDATED I woke up Wednesday morning to another foot of snow! This is so crazy! It feels like it is never going to stop.****

No comments: