Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I am A Brave Girl....

I got back from Brave Girls Camp late late Sunday night, and then went to work early Monday morning. Needless to say I was pretty tired and didn't quite make it a full day. I spent the evening playing with Ryan. He said to me "Mom, I want to give you a kiss", so I bent down and he said I'm going to kiss you here and here, pointing to each cheek. It was so sweet. I really miss my sisters, and all my new Brave Girl Friends, but that was really nice to come home to. This is one of the MANY gifts we got at Brave Girls Camp. I put her on my bookshelf where I can see her easily and she will remind me to be brave. I feel so rejuvinated after our week.
I can't say enough Thanks to Kathy and Melody and the wonderful staff who pampered us at every opputunity. I felt so special.

1 comment:

Jeanne Oliver said...

I put my angel on my studio desk. There really aren't enough words to describe how amazing it was.