Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Before and After...

So a couple of my sisters have said something about actually posting a picture of myself so they could see my weightloss success.
(Drumroll please.....)


This is me back in February


C took this tonight.
Now granted I haven't completely reached my goal I still have 6 lbs to go, but I am feeling pretty good about it. Monday, I went shopping for some new jeans and the ones I bought are 5 sizes smaller than pants I bought at the beginning of the year!




3 comments:

Linny said...

are you kidding, 5 sizes?? thats awesome!!!!

Julie said...

You are one hot mama!! Great job!!!!

Jeanne Oliver said...

Hi sweet girl!!! I can't believe the 5 sizes thing..that is amazing. I loved meeting you and your sisters! I hope we are able to keep in touch through email and blogs. When I finally got to my car and put my suitcases in the car...I started to cry. It was really all over.