Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wii Fit


Here’s my workout partner using the Wii Fit. For all you hard core fitness experts, it may not be enough to really get the blood flowing, but we novices love it! Ryan really likes it, which can be a problem when I am actually trying to use it to workout. He’ll say “Mama, you have to take turns!” Not especially good when you are trying to keep your heart rate up.


It is day 21 and I am down 8 lbs. I’ve joined a gym and am working out pretty much every day. When I can’t go to the gym this is a decent substitute. I am also keeping a very strict count of calories using my iphone app “Lose-it” (Thanks to JuJu! Excellent find on her part!) My weightloss plan is much more hi-tech this time.

I’m still waiting for the tough-love personal training that someone promised! Bucket??

2 comments:

Linny said...

8 lbs! holy smokes, thats awesome! Keep it up!

Julie said...

That is too funny.