Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Puerto Rico

(I know I have more to say about this trip, but since we missed our connection flight last night and ended up getting home really late.  I am still too sleep deprived to think of anything clever to write.  I'll try to add more later.) 
This is a view from the beach we spent most of out time at.  We loved it because we were protected from the big waves by the rocks.  Ry really loved swimming here.

This is in San Juan
Lisa and Ryan trying to climb the wall to get into the City

More beach time
Happy beach girl
These were at the Lighthouse Park


This is a view of some of the Park. 
And even more beach time...
Okay so this was at the "Bird Park" ( I can't remember what it is actually called).  Ryan was pretty freaked out by the birds but said he wanted to feed them.  It was pretty chaotic.  

1 comment:

Fran Ross said...

Why don't we all live in Puerto Rico?