Monday, December 22, 2008

Holiday Baking

Ry and I did some holiday baking this weekend, as in, all we did this weekend was bake!
Here is Ryan helping me put the lemon sandwich cookies together. Thanks to Karli for the recipe. They turned out perfect!



These are the chocolate peanut butter candy that mom always made. Thanks JuJu for providing mom's recipe and then the advice on shaping them! They turned out beautifully!


Here we have the Chocolate Mint Squares, which despite this picture turned out really well. and Haylee's "Easy Almond Roca", which even though it looks great in the picture did not turn out at all. I guess I didn't get it hot enough, because it didn't set up.


After the baking was finished Ryan went off to play, he came back and said "Mom, let's be Superheros" This was his "Superhero Getup" A lunch box and the straps to some exercise equipment. I'm not sure who he is supposed to be, but he was pretty serious about it.

2 comments:

Linny said...

wow, that is a lot of baking! yum!

wendy_d23 said...

those all look delicious. Are you going to be posting those recipes soon? I need that PB one and would love to try the lemon ones!