Friday, June 6, 2008

ooVoo



This is the program I have been trying to get my family excited about.  Being so far away from each other I think this will be an excellent way for us to actually see each other when we talk.  I'll admit that when Corey first told me about it I wasn't all that interested either, but that was only until I actually checked it out.  Since Lisa is coming to visit she wanted a way for Ricky to be able to see her and the baby.  She and I set it up one night, and now I am sold!  The only thing is you need to have a web-cam, (which are really cheap now days).  Ryan loves to watch the videos of his cousins, using this they could actually talk to each other live!  What a great way to stay connected.  
www.oovoo.com  Check it out, it is very cool!

So here is a screen capture of a call between Lisa, Lindsey and I.  Sorry, I messed the video up and there is no sound.  I just wanted to give you an idea of what exactly this is.   After that Wendy, Me, and Lindsey were on it was so great the kids were talking to each other.  Sawyer and Ryan were showing each other their trucks.  Lindsey doesn't have a web-cam (yet), so as you can see there is no video of her, but she can still see us.  

No comments: