Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Annoucements:

Just want to take a minute to mention a few recent exciting events:

My brother Shawn graduated from his Nursing Program and has accepted a job working in the Oncology department at the VA hospital. Shawn Congratulations, I am so proud of you!!!

My sister Lindsey and her husband Matt had their first baby on Monday. Congratulations and welcome to the family. Lincoln Matthew Day, born at 3:12 pm, weighing 6 lbs 15 oz and 20 inches long. A beautiful baby boy!

My sister Julie recently took up running and she just did her first race. Way to go JuJu! I am really impressed with how dedicated you are and how quickly you've gotten so good at this!

Finally there has been a ton of Birthday's so.....
Happy Birthday to the following:

Graham
J.J.
Dad
Sawyer
Ethan
Emma
Lincoln
Stephanie
And last but definitely not least my sweet Husband!
(P.S. to my family, no more June babies please!)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thanks Shell, you made my day!!